So Hillel comes up to me one day and says "Michael Wiseass", you are on a blog. He shows me the page and sure enough there are two posts from a year ago, one of which is directed towards me and calls me a towel.
There is only one person I know who would be brazen enough to go on the internet and call people towels. I track that bitch down and inform him that he is cybersquatting on a potential goldmine and that if the Frumsatire guy ever wants to make a blog, he would need to buy our blogspot domain. Friend informs me that Frumsatire guy already has a blog so I decide to dedicate this blog to expressing my opinions of the opinions already on Frumsatire. In other words, it is a meta blog.
I anticipate talking about other things, including jokes I thought of. I hope to enter them in the 2011 Tehran Anti Semetic Joke Competition and take home the first prize.
My friend used his real email address, so I have to submit all content through him, which leaves it open to distortion.
Michael Wiseass is a towel.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment